Despite sustained improvements in the management of
worker health and safety in recent years, construction remains a
Protecting construction workers not only from injury but from
longer term health issues (such as respiratory diseases,
musculoskeletal disorders and cancer) is a priority.
HSE helps you to deliver construction projects
A significant proportion of the injuries and illnesses we
research and investigate are connected with the construction
As a result, we have acquired a unique understanding of how
construction-related injuries and illnesses can arise, and how they
can be prevented.
Why choose HSE?
- You'll be helped by world-leading experts who can share with
you the latest thinking on health and safety risks in the
- We are at the forefront of understanding and improving organisational
safety culture, to prevent major incidents caused by human
- As a result of better risk management, the health and safety of
your workforce will improve and so, in turn, will your business
- We know what good practice in construction risk management
looks like and can help you to achieve health and safety excellence
in your organisation.
How can we help?
To ensure value for money, we tailor all the health and safety
solutions we provide to the individual needs of each client.
In the construction sector, we can:
- Measure noise and other environmental factors, and help to
reduce their impact on employees and the wider public.
- Assess hazardous substances such as silica dust, wood dust,
paint, adhesives and resins.
- Give advice on appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE),
and test to make sure it is fit-for-purpose.
To discuss how we can help you with construction health
or safety issues, contact our Principal Occupational Hygienist,
Telephone: +44 (0)203 028 1900; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Your business
Back to the top