Maximise your data's value for greater efficiency and cost
Your organisation's data is one of its most precious
You might already use your data to support your business
strategy or define meaningful performance KPIs, but with the help
of our expert Data Analytics team you could also:
- benchmark your performance against industry peer for greater
- safeguard your premises, assets and people, UK-wide, using the
latest and most accurate demographic data
- combine and interrogate disparate data sets to gain new and
beneficial business insights
Unlock your business data's hidden benefits by
contacting us: email@example.com
Benchmarking gives your organisation a clear commercial
Using state-of the-art data interrogation and analysis
techniques, our Data Analysts can extract intelligence from sources
such as the national Labour Force Survey and your own data to
accurately and cost-effectively benchmark your health and safety
performance against industry peers. We can do this both for
national and international businesses.
Meaningful benchmarking gives you:
- an evidence-based understanding and comparison of health and
- a commercial advantage when bidding for work
- a 'line in the sand' against which to measure performance
Being able to demonstrate easily your health and safety
performance both to internal and external stakeholders can
influence prospective customers to choose your business over your
Protect your assets, people and society with the National
If you need to understand the population of a specific
geographic area, how it's made up and how it changes through the
day, then you'll find the National Population Database (NPD) is an
Businesses in the transport, utilities, telecommunications and
high hazard sectors are using the NPD to estimate the number of
workers, residents and other populations at any location in the UK
and at any time of day.
Based on the most current, accurate and precise data available,
the NPD is unique in that it can be used for local scale
analysis, but provides national coverage. This enables your
- plan for safe upgrades or repairs to infrastructure
- assess major hazard risk
- carry out demographic and economic impact analysis
Try the NPD now! The new NPD portal
lets you experiment with the different layers using a sample of
data. Plus, find out how and why the NPD was created.
Read more about the NPD and
Gain new performance and financial benefits from the data you
As an organisation you probably have access to volumes of data
from a variety of different sources.
Whilst much is made of the benefits of harvesting external 'big
data', in reality, the data that you already possess is one of your
business's most valuable assets.
Our Data Analytics team can help you to gain fresh and
beneficial insights from your business data, using new techniques
that we developed to achieve greater efficiency and identify cost
savings across UK government.
We can create links between your disparate data sets,
irrespective of their format or location, that enable them to be
interrogated and analysed collectively to reveal previously hidden
trends, insights and intelligence.
These can be used to improve business performance, productivity
and cost efficiency.
Unlocking the untapped potential of your business data can:
- uncover links between the causes and effects of current
- enable resources to be allocated where they will have the
- give you a greater understanding of your business's risk
- allow you to base strategic decisions on reliable evidence
- contribute to the reduction of employee accidents and sickness
- help you to forecast the future consequences of actions taken
Accessing the benefits held within your organisation's data
requires no investment from you in additional computer hardware or
software, nor do we need to modify your data in any way so the
day-to-day operation of your business continues unaffected.
To extract the maximum value from your business data, contact us