Site and Transport Safety
Vehicle movements and loading and unloading vehicles can be some
of the most dangerous work activities organisations carry
This course will help you understand the legal requirements of
both road traffic law and workplace safety law, how and why things
go wrong, and how you can take practicable steps to reduce risk in
- Background for load securing
- Legal principles and UK and European requirements
- Use of the vehicle structure for load securing
- Lashing loads for safe road transport
- Responsibility and communication in the transport chain
- Working at height and fall prevention
- Vehicle/pedestrian separation and preventing incidents
- Risk assessment and systems of work for loading and
Who should attend?
Site managers and transport managers working in general haulage,
retail, warehousing and distribution.
Live Online Course Information
live online training courses are taught in real-time, allowing
you to have a direct dialogue with our experts, a high level of
interaction with the other attendees and lots of opportunities to
ask questions - just as you would in a real classroom.
All you will need is an internet-connected computer, laptop or
tablet with a webcam and microphone. Before you book, you can check
that you meet the
Zoom system requirements and run a diagnostic test to ensure the
software is compatible with your firewall settings.
Printed course material will be delivered direct to your door,
which also includes a little treat for you to enjoy on your coffee
£525 per person (includes course notes and certificate of
Please note that all courses must be paid for via credit
card at the time of booking.
This course can also be delivered
in-company, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Telephone: +44 (0)203 028 3704
Back to HSE Health and Safety Training Grouped Courses
Back to the top