Slips, trips and falls are the leading cause of accidents in the
workplace and resulted in over 10,000 major injuries last year.
These injuries can be devastating for the individual involved and
generate a huge financial burden on industry from injury claims and
working days lost. Our understanding of flooring, footware and
human behaviour means that we can reduce slip and trip accidents
considerably. Typically, businesses who work with us
reduce their number of slips and trips by over 50%,
meaning reduced business downtime and greater productivity. We have
provided slip and trip solutions to range of global companies.
Our falls prevention team has over 40 years' combined experience
helping industry to understand and minimise the risk of slips and
trips, researching the causes of slips and trips, and investigating
How can we help?
- Advise you on managing risks on the floor surface you
- Recommend the best footwear, flooring or combination of
both for the job and working environment
- Carry out risk assessments, such as slip risks and risk of
falls from stairs or vehicles
- Assess the slip resistance of footware, including for product
development and specification
- Evaluate the slipperiness of flooring
- Guidance on the design of new stairs, or identify improvement
to existing stairs, to reduce the risk of falls
- Evaluate cleaning regimes to minimise slip risks
We also offer tailored training to fit your needs
and have delivered many successful programmes.
"As a result of HSL's training we
reduced our slips, trips and falls by 47%"
To discuss falls prevention please contact:
Rob Shaw +44 (0)203 028 2169 or email email@example.com