Slips, trips and falls are the leading cause of accidents in the
workplace. These injuries can be devastating for the individual
involved and generate a huge financial burden on industry from
injury claims and working days lost.
Our understanding of flooring, footware and human behaviour
means that we can reduce slip and trip accidents considerably.
Typically, businesses who work with us reduce their
number of slips and trips by over 50%, meaning
reduced business downtime and greater productivity. We have
provided slip and trip solutions to range of global companies.
Our falls prevention team has over 40 years' combined experience
helping industry to understand and minimise the risk of slips and
trips, researching the causes of slips and trips, and investigating
How can we help?
- Advise you on managing risks on the floor surface you
- Recommend the best footwear, flooring or combination of
both for the job and working environment
- Carry out risk assessments, such as slip risks and risk of
falls from stairs or vehicles
- Assess the slip resistance of footware, including for product
development and specification
- Evaluate the slipperiness of flooring
- Guidance on the design of new stairs, or identify improvement
to existing stairs, to reduce the risk of falls
- Evaluate cleaning regimes to minimise slip risks
We also offer tailored training to fit your needs
and have delivered many successful programmes.
"As a result of HSE's training we reduced our slips,
trips and falls by 47%"
To discuss falls prevention please contact:
Mark Liddle +44 (0)203 028 1848 or email
Back to the top