Workplace Healthy Lungs Summit 2017
HSL is to run a 1 day course on Workplace Healthy Lungs Summit 2017.
QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE
22 November 2017
Lung disease remains a serious problem in the workplace.
This Summit will describe what HSE is doing about it, what you can
do about it, and what science and evidence can tell
Benefits of Attending
- Hear about HSE's position on occupational lung disease - what
the regulator is going to be doing and what they expect others to
- Get a better understanding of how to achieve effective control
of exposure in practice
- Understand the business case for improved control of risk and
hear directly about the human consequences of failure
- Engage with others facing the same challenges - learning from
those within your sector and from other sectors regarding good
practice and how to engage others for behaviour and attitude
Who Should Attend
- Health and safety professionals, occupational health advisors
- Trade and sector bodies, unions, manufacturers of respiratory
risk solutions and services.
- Key industry sectors - construction, manufacturing (including
stone-working, ceramics, and bakeries) and quarries.
- Academics and professionals working on workplace lung
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
We have various sponsorship
opportunities available to suit organisations of different
sizes and budgets. HSE events provide an excellent networking
opportunity and can offer you a targeted platform to raise your
organisations profile and promote products and services to industry
Early Bird registration up until 1st September 2017
is £350. Standard registration from 2nd September is £425.
Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London,
HSE Training and Conferences on 01298 218806 or
For more information including the draft programme visit
the webpage www.hsl.gov.uk/healthy-lungs
Please note the invoice option is not available within 4
weeks of the course date, or for overseas customers. If you
are selecting the invoice option for payment, it will be mandatory
to input a purchase order/reference number as we are unable to
process booking forms without this.
For further dates and additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the Training & Conferences Unit
at HSL directly on +44 (0)1298 218806.
Back to Health & Safety Training Courses
Back to the top