HSL is to run a 1 day course on CRD - UK General Registration Procedures Workshop.
Chemicals Regulation Division, Mallard House, Kings Pool, 3
Peasholme Green, York YO1 7PX
26 October 2017
HSE's Chemicals Regulation Division will be holding a one-day
workshop which will provide a general introduction to UK
Registration Procedures for Plant Protection Products in accordance
with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009. The workshop will be targeted
towards those new to pesticide regulation including small
The course will cover:
- Who we are and how we can provide advice on the application
- What you can expect from your CRD project manager.
- When you must submit an application.
- The different types of submissions, including renewals.
- How to submit an application and what you must provide for each
type of application.
- Evaluation timelines and fees.
- When and how you may be contacted for clarification.
- An introduction to CRD's specialist branches and how your
submission will be evaluated.
- Advice on the format and content of labels.
- An introduction to data protection.
- The documentation you will receive on completion of our
Download the programme for the day here.
Who should attend?
The event will be specifically designed for those new to
pesticide registration in the UK, and the aim of the day is to
provide guidance on how to prepare submissions for plant protection
product authorisations in the UK.
Given the nature of the workshop,
places will be limited to a maximum of 16
The workshop will be held at the Chemicals Regulation Division,
Mallard House, Kings Pool, 3 Peasholme Green, York YO1 7PX.
Registration will begin from 9:00 am. The workshop will start at
9:30 am and finish around 4:30 pm.
The cost of this course is £440 (plus VAT) per person (includes
course notes, lunch and refreshments).
Please note the invoice option is not available within 4
weeks of the course date, or for overseas customers. If you
are selecting the invoice option for payment, it will be mandatory
to input a purchase order/reference number as we are unable to
process booking forms without this.
For further dates and additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the Training & Conferences Unit
at HSL directly on +44 (0)1298 218806.
Back to Health & Safety Training Courses