CRD - Live Online Seminar: Toxicology Endocrine Disruption of Pesticides and Biocides
The seminar will focus on the toxicological endocrine disruption
(ED) assessment of pesticide and biocide active substances and
biocide products and will present the current evaluation approach
used by CRD (HSE).
The course will cover:
- ED criteria for pesticide and biocide active substances and
associated ECHA/EFSA guidance
- Overview of toxicology ED assessment scheme for
biocide/pesticide active substances
approach and information sources for adversity and activity
Specificity of adverse effects
Conceptual Framework for testing and assessment of EDs
- Templates, spreadsheets and assessment guiding principles
- Assessment of T (thyroid) modality, including data gaps, MoA
(mode of action) analysis and DNT (developmental neurotoxicity)
- Case studies to illustrate T modality assessment with potential
- Assessment of EAS (estrogen-androgen-steroidogenesis)
modalities, including deficient datasets, data gaps and MoA
- Case studies to illustrate EAS modalities' assessment with
potential different outcomes
- Endocrine disruption assessment of co-formulants in biocide
the programme for the day here.
Who should attend?
Those who already carry out toxicological endocrine disruptor
assessments of pesticide and biocide substances and biocide
products or have an interest in the evaluation approach used by HSE
Live Online Course Information
All you will need is an internet-connected computer, laptop or
tablet, plus a webcam and microphone. We do not recommend using a
smartphone. Before you book, please check that you meet the
Zoom System Requirements and run a diagnostic test to ensure the
software is compatible with your firewall settings. If this does
not work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department
about permitting the website.
The cost of this course is £435 (plus VAT) per person.
Please note that all courses must be paid for via credit
card at the time of booking.
For further dates and additional information email: email@example.com or
contact the Training and Events Team at HSE directly on +44 (0)203
Back to HSE Health and Safety Training Grouped Courses
Back to the top