Healthcare - Improving Safety
At HSL, we bring together the
widest skill set of health and safety experts in the UK. Our team
of physicians and world-leading scientists work with a range of
organisations to help reduce risks to employees, while improving
Our clients include regulatory
bodies, the Department of Health, the National Patient Safety
Agency, the National Innovation Centre, Strategic Health
Authorities and NHS Trusts.
Why choose HSL?
- Our understanding of issues faced by healthcare organisations
comes both from working closely with Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
NHS Foundation Trust and employing in-house physicians and
- We bring new insight and expertise to health and safety issues
in the healthcare sector, through our understanding of other very
- Our outstanding consultancy services provide a unique insight
into the human factors, such as safety culture and worker
behaviour, which can affect health and safety in the healthcare
How can we help?
We offer problem-solving, bespoke research, and expert advice on
the management of health and safety risks in the workplace.
Examples of how we've helped healthcare organisations
- Improving the safety of the physical environment - providing
advice on the selection of appropriate flooring and footwear, to
- Reviewing physical, chemical and biological risks to patients
and workers, and providing ergonomic consultancy on service/ ward
- Carrying out infection control - devising decontamination
and cleaning strategies, and developing and implementing
competence frameworks to improve team performance.
To discuss how we can help you with health or healthcare related
issues, please contact:
Clare Forshaw on +44 (0) 1298 218495 or send an
Back to Your business
Back to the top